At Peach Garden we are committed to protecting the privacy of everyone who shops or interacts with us.
"Personal data refers to data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified from that data; or from that data and other information to which the organisation has or is likely to have access. Personal data in Singapore is protected under the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA)."
We require all of our employees, contractors, suppliers, business partners and service providers to comply with privacy laws and continually look for ways to meet and exceed our customers' expectations.
Information We Collect
We may collect personal information from you, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, gender, birthday, and product preferences when engaging in any of the activities listed below:
• Place an order from our website
• Make a purchase at one of our restaurant
• Return an item or make an exchange from a previous purchase
• Inquire about our services
• Receive a gift package
• Create an account (profile) at peachgardeneshop.com
• Subscribe to receive our emails
• Enter a contest or sweepstakes
• Are referred to us through a marketing promotion
• Participate in a marketing survey, promotion, or event
• Participate in Peach Garden social media including ratings & reviews and stories
We maintain a record of your product interests and the purchases you make. We may combine all of this information with information about you that we acquire from our joint marketing partners, from unrelated third parties, and from our other brands.
Using Information We Collect
To provide you with the best possible customer experience, we may use your personal information in the following ways:
• To process and fulfill your order, including to send you emails to confirm your order status and shipment
• To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means about our products, services, contests, and promotions, unless you have directed us not to contact you with promotional communications
• To administer and fulfill our contests and other promotions
• To help us learn more about your shopping preferences
• To help us address problems with and improve our site design, products and services
• To enhance your shopping experience
• To analyze trends and statistics
• To protect the security or integrity of our websites and our business
• To contact you
• To improve our merchandise selection and customer service
You have the option not to receive marketing information or calls.
Sharing Information We Collect
Your data held by us will be kept confidential, but for the purposes set out in the section headed "Using Information We Collect" above, we may share your personal information with the following parties in the following ways:
• We may share your information with our service providers who manage our customer information and perform services on our behalf, such as fulfilling promotions, sending communications to our customers, conducting surveys, etc. We do not authorize any of these service providers to make any other use or disclosure of your information.
• We may share your information when we partner with another company in a joint marketing program to offer or provide products, services, contests, or promotions to our customers. Except for sharing this information with a joint marketing partner, we do not sell or lease your information to any third party to use for marketing their products.
• We may share information about you, if necessary, in our good faith judgment, to comply with laws or regulations or in response to a valid subpoena, order, or government request, or to protect the rights of Peach Garden or others.
• If you purchase Peach Garden products through our website or by placing a catalog order by phone or mail, we may share your name, postal address, and shopping history with like-minded organizations whose privacy policies meet Singapore's Code of Practice (http://www.dmas.org/images/DMAS_Code_of_Practice_1996_Original.pdf) for their direct mail marketing purposes.
• If you choose to participate in a loyalty, or similar program in which Peach Garden is a participating vendor, and you authorize Peach Garden to provide information about your purchases to the company administering the program, we will share your personal information with that program. Loyalty programs allow you to earn "points" on purchases at Peach Garden, which you may then use toward certain rewards offered by the loyalty program in which you participate.
Managing your Personal Information
You can review your personal information at any time. To access your personal information online, simply click Your Account at the top of any web page, sign in when prompted. We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. Peach Garden provides a choice in communication for customers so you can receive information from us at your discretion. We communicate with our customers by promotional email, mailings (postal) and telephone. If you would like to be removed from our promotional email, mailings (postal) or telephone lists, please contact us by calling +65.-6252-9833 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify from which list(s) - "Do Not Email," "Do Not Mail," or "Do Not Call" - you would like to be removed from. Please note that requests by email or phone may take up to ten business days to process and request by mail (postal) may take up to six to eight weeks to process.
Alternatively, if you do not want to receive promotional emails (i.e. not order-related) that notify you of new product arrivals, exclusive offers, upcoming events, store openings and the like, simply click the unsubscribe link provided at the bottom of any Peach Garden email. Please note, however, that this is for email only.
We regularly use browser tracking cookies. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard disk by a website. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a website or web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer.
• Recognize you when you return to our website
• Keep track of your order as you shop on our website and remember what items are in your Shopping Bag
• Study how our Guest's navigate through our website and which products they request in site searches
• Customize the message and delivery of online banner ads based on your online behavior
Cookies are also used to review how visitors to our website navigate our site or interact with our email advertising. Third-party companies assist in the collection and analysis of this data. Your name, street address or credit card number is not accessed by or shared with other companies.
We do our best to provide you with a safe shopping experience. We have in place certain physical, electronic, contractual, and managerial safeguards to protect the security and privacy of your personal information.
When you enter your personal information on our websites, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect your information as it is transmitted to us. To make sure you are accessing our secure server before you submit personal financial information, look at the lower left-hand corner of your browser. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending upon your browser), then SSL is active. To double-check for security, look at the URL or Location line of your browser. If you have accessed a secure server, the first characters of the address in that line should change from "http" to "https."
If for any reason you cannot access the secure server, or if you're not quite comfortable shopping online at any of our websites, please feel free to place your order with us through Customer Services at +65.-6252-9833.
Identity thieves sometimes send fraudulent email messages to trick customers into divulging personal or financial information (a practice known as "phishing"). "Phishing" is a scam designed to steal your personal information. If you receive an email that looks like it is from us asking you for your personal information, do not respond. We will never request your password, user name, credit card information or other personal information through email. If you have received or entered personal information in response to a suspicious email, pop-up or spoof website claiming to be affiliated with Peach Garden, please call us at +65.-6252-9833 immediately.
Links to Other Sites
Occasionally we provide links on our website to other sites we think you will enjoy. These sites operate independently of us and have established their own privacy and security policies. For the best online experience, we strongly encourage you to review these policies at any site you visit. We are not responsible for the content or practices of any linked websites which are provided solely for the convenience and information of our visitors.
Privacy Rights / Questions or Comments
We remain committed to using the information you provide us in line with the provisions of this Policy, if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to call us at +65.-6252-9833, or email us at email@example.com